How to Save Money on Home Heating This Winter
- Cold Air Out, Warm Air In- repair cracks and caulk around the entry points of electrical cables, pipes and replace worn wether -stripping
- Check Your Windows- Windows can account for 25% of your homes heat loss.Apply plasstic film, heavy woven drapes, or consider an upgrade.
- Consider a programable thermostat- Programable thermostats will help regulate the home's temperature when your home, or leave for the day.
- Inspect and tune-up your HVAC- Have Douglas Mechanical Services inspect and tune up your furnace/boiler once a year for optimum efficiency !
- Change your aging equipment- Consider having Douglas Mechanical Services give you a free quote to upgrade your outdated, inefficient system to high efficiency equipment. Check out www.energizect.com for low interest loan and rebate information.