SPRING is in the air , time to get your AC and Water System Ready!
HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR WATER AND SPRINKLER SYSTEM LATELY?
- What debris is in my water ?
- Could it taste better ?
- Phew, it doesn't smell to good !
- How much does it cost to run the sprinkler !!
Addition of a separate meter for a sprinkler
system in a residential setting.
Addition of a whole house water filtration system with bypass.
The filter in the system is a dirt rust taste and odor, this is a charcoal activated cartridge.
Don't forget to call too, for an AC maintenance!
Here are a few items we will do to insure your system is ready;
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check batteries and program thermostat
- Inspect and clean blower cabinet
- Inspect condensate drainage and pump, don't want to have it all clogged up!
- Inspect and test motors
- Inspect, clean and service air cleaner, need to have fresh air to breath!
- Inspect and adjust drive pulleys/belts
- Inspect all electrical connections, rodents like to chew and make nests in the outside unit!
- Lubricate parts as needed, need to keep those parts running smoothly!
- Check expansion valve coil temperature, need to stay cool during those hot months!
- Check pressure switch, cut-out setting
- Test operating pressures
- Inspect start capacitor and potential relay
- Visually inspect compressor and ductwork
- Cycle and check overall operation
Douglas Mechanical Services, Inc.
860 357 4952 Office