Don't forget to call, for an AC maintenance!
Here are a few items we will do to insure your system is ready;
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check batteries and program thermostat
- Inspect and clean blower cabinet
- Inspect condensate drainage and pump, don't want to have it all clogged up!
- Inspect and test motors
- Inspect, clean and service air cleaner, need to have fresh air to breath!
- Inspect and adjust drive pulleys/belts
- Inspect all electrical connections, rodents like to chew and make nests in the outside unit!
- Lubricate parts as needed, need to keep those parts running smoothly!
- Check expansion valve coil temperature, need to stay cool during those hot months!
- Check pressure switch, cut-out setting
- Test operating pressures
- Inspect start capacitor and potential relay
- Visually inspect compressor and duct-work
- Cycle and check overall operation
860 357 4952 Office
In this post you have shared such a great post . I would like to thank you for sharing such an informative post. Keep Posting. toledo hvac companiesReplyDelete
You have Shared great content here about Ac maintenance. I am glad to discover this post as I found lots of valuable data in your article. Thanks for sharing an article like this.ReplyDelete
air duct cleaning deerfield
I will share it with my other friends as the information is really very useful.Read more info about Ductless Mini Split AC Repair Service Chicago. Keep sharing your excellent work.ReplyDelete
I read the above article and I got some knowledge from your article. It's actually great and useful data for us. Thanks for share it.Air Conditioners in BarrhavenReplyDelete